If you are unable to attend an Overeaters Anonymous meeting in person, we suggest you try some of these options:
- Visit the Overeaters Anonymous website to find online or telephone meetings.
- Order literature and read more about OA recovery.
- Attend ‘open’ meetings of other Twelve-Step fellowships
- Read recovery stories from other loners (PDF 120K)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more support materials
- Visit other OA intergroup sites, such as the Los Angeles OA Intergroup, to download free recordings (podcasts) of meetings.
- Read how to subscribe to podcasts (PDF 1.6MB)
- Try a local Skype meeting
- OA Region 10 Skype Meetings Apr-Sep 2017 (PDF 161KB)