If you are unable to attend an Overeaters Anonymous meeting in person, we suggest you try some of these options:
- Visit the Overeaters Anonymous website to find online or telephone meetings.
- Order literature and read more about OA recovery.
- Attend ‘open’ meetings of other Twelve-Step fellowships
- Read recovery stories from other loners (PDF 120K)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more support materials
- Listen to recorded speaker meeting. Visit Los Angeles OA Intergroup, for example, to listen to or download free recordings (podcasts) of meetings.
- Read how to subscribe to podcasts (PDF, 1.6 MB)
Try a local virtual (online) meeting within Region 10:
- Virtual/online meetings list: Sept 2019 to April 2020 and April 2020 to September 2020 (PDF, 100 KB) UPDATED 17 December 2019